10 Awesome Things About Living in a Small Town
1) No traffic. You'll always be there in 5 minutes.
2) If your kid does something stupid, you’ll know about it very soon.
3) Camo is acceptable at any occasion.
4) If someone steals something, you’ll see them with it later.
5) You actually know your neighbors.
6) You grew up with the police officers.
7) You never spend time deciding where to eat. There’s only one restaurant.
8) School closes down for deer season.
9) It's so safe you can leave your door unlocked.
10) You always know where your friends stand.
Get the latest blog posts by signing up for our mailing list